Great for self-employed starters and professionals
Mark Partners are looking for Junior and Medior MarCom advisors for our flex pool. Do you want to develop as a consultant in a growing network company? Then Mark would like to get to know you!
As a consultant you work closely with the senior consultants / owners of Mark Partners. With your research, analyses and elaborations you support us in our work for our customers, who are active nationally and internationally. You help us to cope with the peaks in the work. You work on demand, so on a flexible basis.
- You are a brand thinker, regardless of resources and channels you understand what customers need in their market.
- You are an excellent writer and write clear and compact in English (and preferably Dutch as well).
- You have excellent skills in activating brands, both in social, online and offline channels
- You are enthusiastic about working with designers and copywriters.
- You enjoy working for clients in B2B markets and complex stakeholder environments.
- You enjoy elaborating a specific assignment, you take ownership. You are “responsive”, independent and bring healthy stubbornness.
- You have your own workplace and you regularly work with us on location in Utrecht and Arnhem.
- You preferably have a degree in communication science, business economics or (international) marketing.
Do you have ambitions to develop yourself as a consultant in a growing network company? We would like to meet you.
Send your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do research and analysis
- Prepare and implement workshop programs
- Create client presentations and reports
- Write communication plans
- Write project proposals
- (Support) account management
- Manage projects